MY GO TO SERIES





I am a movie and series fan-ATIC, so believe me when i say i know a series that is captivating, and one that is, for lack of a better word, fake.
What makes a series captivating you ask?
  1. When the creativity is out of this world 
  2.  When it keeps people in utter suspense of what will happen next
  3. When it has the ability to genuinely make you laugh
  4. Lastly but most important, when the people acting in it display a  great amount of confidence when acting which in turn makes the whole thing believable. 
So, having said that, here is my list of spot on movie series
  • Once upon a time- you cannot argue with its creativity
  • Supernatural- there is a reason the series is in its 11th season
  • Big Bang Theory- it wins like every movie award
  • Empire- the new series on the block that everyone just cant have enough of, you are uncool if you haven't watched empire. simple!!!!!!!
  • Hawai five 0- there is something about this series... i can't quite put my finger on it
  • Leverage- people who steal from the rich and give to the poor, that's a good watch
  • Blacklist- la twists and turns in this thing, will keep you at the edge of your seat
  • How i met your mother- even though it came to an end, it holds a special place in my heart
  • The vampire diaries- i just had to add this one in the list
  • Game of thrones- Everyone is obsessed with the game of T ..., .




Comment below what your favorites are;
                                                  much love

Comments

  1. blacklist is dope, i totally love that series,, thank you for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think empire should be on this list, just saying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all views are accepted here, thank you irene :)

      Delete
  3. Game of thrones should be number one in my opinion ivy, great post non-theless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! We share some faves like Supernatural, Game of Thrones and Vampire Diaries! You have a really nice blog, I'm following you now on gfc. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am following you too, you have a nice blog too,,, thank you

      Delete
  5. I'm with you on Hawaii Five-O, there's no getting tired of it!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Parks and Recreations" and "Modern Family" would be my number 1, "white collar" and "lie to me" my number 2 and "doctor who" and "dance moms" my number 3. (I can't decide on just one per place - I bet you understand haha)

    www.rosegoldheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list right there... Could you possibly add the messengers on that list though.. What do you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list right there... Could you possibly add the messengers on it... What do you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Blacklist! Fab choices!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tv series list, especially that I'm huge fan of Game of Thrones (of course, like everyone I suppose!). What's more, I can recommend to you "Suits", it's amazing! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips, will have to check some of them out! I love Nashville and Sherlock!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out both nashville and sherlock ,,,, thank you

      Delete
  12. great post!
    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    x Maria / Retro Street Station

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found this blog & i love it! I love Vampire Diaries:):) Do you want to follow each other?:) http://livinlikeaileen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. My faves from your list are Bing Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother. Great shows!

    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How i met your mother takes the crown for me too,, thanks

      Delete
  15. I love The Vampire Diaires, definitely one of my fave series'!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of the salvatore brothers too,, thanks

      Delete
  16. I love Once upon a time and Supernatural :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and The Vampire Diaries. Great list! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Game of Thrones, Supernatural and Once Upon A Time fanatic over here lol Although I'm super far behind in both Supernatural and Once Upon A Time, I've always loved fairy tail and supernatural shows lol. As for Game Of Thrones, I refuse to believe Jon Snow is dead (Sorry for any spoilers if anyone hasn't caught up yet lol )

    ReplyDelete
  19. How I Met Your Mother is my favorite! I love that show so much and I really need to watch it again!

    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

****** THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT******

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT KIND OF A SLEEPER ARE YOU?

3 STEPS TO GETTING WHAT YOU WANT